Friday, October 29, 2010

Can Do/Can't Do

I've decided to compile a small list of Can Do and Can't Do's in my home for my daughter!
Enjoy!!

Can Do;
Yes, You can have some of Mommy's dinner/lunch/breakfast.
Yes, You can type for a second on Mommy's laptop. Be gentle!
Yes, You can chew on your shoe. It's not like you walk with them on anyways.
Yes, You can pet the doggy. NICELY, Please!!!
Yes, You can snuggle with Mommy. She loves to snuggle.
Yes, You can nurse every 3 hours round the clock. Mommy doesn't mind.
Yes, You can come out to play. Just don't touch the dog food.
Yes, You can have your binky.
Yes, You can take a nap with Mommy. She's tired,too!

Can't Do;
No, You cannot eat the dog food!!!
No, You cannot step on Mommy's head to wake her up. That hurts.
No, You cannot bite Mommy's leg. Please don't hit her either.+

\
256396++++++++++++++++++++w9+*
Which Brings me to my next one..
No, You cannot slam your hand on0 my0 key00000000board as I'm trying to write a blog post!
No, You cannot hit the dog. That hurts him!
No, You cannot throw a tantrum because Mommy said the "N-Word" ("No")
No, You cannot play with the DVDs..they belong to your aunties!!

I'm sure I'm missing many from both (The blog post was put on 'hold' for a bit, as my daughter fell asleep, sitting up, in her pack n play and needed to be transferred to bed. Mommy napped too!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha that's cute. My son doesn't like the "no" word either. Exp if I say "no ripping magazines and eating paper"

    ReplyDelete