Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tooth Number THREE And A Rash Update

This morning I checked Ashlynn's little mouth while changing her diaper and we have tooth number THREE!
It came in overnight, and came in quite a bit (you can easily see and feel it), so I know why she was fussy and sleepy yesterday/last night, and it also explains the 3rd poop.
Now to get those other 3 teeth that are on their way in..


On to the rash..
It's almost GONE.
My mom put Ashlynn in a sposie last night after her poop made her poor bum bleed again, and coated her in A&D diaper rash cream.
Overnight, it looked 100x better.
Then I continued using sposies and A&D today and her rash is just about cleared up already!
It's a huge bummer and sort of makes me want to give up on cloth..
But I'm hoping that her rash was just persistent because there was no barrier between her bum and the poops (like there is with A&D..which is NOT CD safe!!!), so it never got a chance to heal.
She already pooped today and it didn't even make her bum slightly PINK.
Once this rash is 100% gone, we're back to cloth.
Time to stock up on California Baby cream and start praying (I'm honestly not very religious. I'm not an atheist, but I haven't determined if I'm convinced in religion) that RnG makes this rash disappear for forever and ever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment