Monday, December 13, 2010

Battling the rash.. AGAIN!

The rash is back! Ahhh!!!!
This time, I'm pretty sure Mrs. Meyers Clean Day is to blame.
I ran out of Rockin' Green and bought this expensive "all natural" detergent.
Bad idea. The rash is back and again driving Ashlynn crazy. And Mommy,too!
Well, Black Friday gave me an opportunity to get some RnG, so I got 2 bags of the 45/90 classic rock, then some funk rock!

Right now Ashlynn is in a prefold and cover (we never use them, so they're safe) and the diapers are soaking in the funk rock. I did a 7 hour soak in Classic Rock, rinse, funk rock, then I plan on doing a wash in classic, rinse, rinse, hot soak (no detergent, possibly?), then rinse, rinse, dry.
Hopefully..HOPEFULLY..we see a light at the end of this rashy tunnel!

No comments:

Post a Comment