Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Cravings

As I've said before, I'm 18. I turn 19 Feb 22nd and I'm in no way ready for a second child, neither financially nor mentally.
However, last night I had a very interesting dream. I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I was pregnant! I also knew I was 8 weeks along, which would be very unlikely if it was not a dream. I am very in tune to my body and KNEW I was pregnant before I took the pregnancy test at only 3 weeks 3 days. My LMP before becoming pregnant was May 5th, and I took a test based purely on how I felt on May 29th. Positive. I have no doubt in my mind that it will be the same when I have my 2nd a few years down the road.
I was excited, thrilled even. I told my mom and she told me it was OK that I was pregnant and that things will be fine. She was happy!

I woke up, knowing fully well I was not pregnant. It is physically impossible, as I have not done anything that could create a child (even anything that has a .00001% chance of creating a child) since prior to finding out I was pregnant.
I also knew that my mom would NOT be happy if I got pregnant anytime soon, and it would NOT be okay.
I also remember in this dream that someone told me to get an abortion. I know for a fact I would never be able to do that, and I reacted the same way in the dream.

Can you say baby cravings? Looks like my body wants to have baby number 2 NOW. Too bad I'm not going to give my body what it wants! =)
I must say though, it was a good dream. As long as it stays a dream.
To add, if by chance I ever got pregnant prior to being ready, which is highly unlikely, I know I would not be able to give up or abort my child. So fingers crossed it does not happen. At least not for another 5-10 years, leaning towards 6-7..

No comments:

Post a Comment