Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas is not a fun holiday when you don't know..

What to get your baby!
It's my daughter's first Christmas this year and so far I've gotten at least 5 toys.. two of which she ended up getting way before Christmas.
I can't seem to say "No"
I also got her clothes... that she wore already..
Oops. =)
I bought 2 fuzzibunz, 2 packages of Rockin' Green detergent, a scoop, some ammonia-killing RnG, a wetbag from the Black Friday sales.
But I can guarantee she'll use it all before Christmas.
I got her a car seat,too.. But she's 22lbs now, and that's the weight limit for the infant seat...
So that seat will be used before Christmas,too!

Anyone else finding it hard to keep the Christmas gifts from their baby or child? I can't seem to say no!
What did you get or what are you getting your baby for their first Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment