Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ashlynn is going to be a....

BIG SISTER!
Yes, you read that right!
This Mama is 6 weeks and 5 days along with Baby number 2!
I found out a while back and just 3 1/2 weeks. I had been taking a walk on a nice, cool day and suddenly got very hot and dizzy. The only time this happened before was with my pregnancy with Ashlynn. Ding ding ding! Alarms went off in my head.
I was also cramping quite a bit. A test the next day confirmed my thoughts.
I kept it quiet for a while because at 5 weeks I was in the ER for severe dehydration, I continued to cramp for a bit after that and just felt..blah.
But in the past week or so, I grew a cup size, my pants don't button..oh..and here's the best (worst!) part... Morning sickness!!!
I never had it with Ashlynn, but here it is.. Every morning I want to die (figuratively) and by nighttime I'm just tired.
I'm nauseous most of the time and already threw up once.
I think it's a boy, for sure.
Ashlynn has yet to wean, so if she doesn't by June, I'll be a tandem nursing mama. She's in her own bed, by her own choice, but is welcome in Mama's bed whenever she wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment